Disciver the alternatives selected by the international jury.
The jury, chaired by Fabrice Peltier (Diadeis) gathered on Tuesday 20th November on the EMBALLAGE TV stage to reward the best alternatives.
The jury members were:
- For France, Fabrice Peltier (Diadéis) and Véronique SESTRIERES (EMBALLAGE Exhibition)
- For Germany, Brigitte BAEHR represented by Edouard COSTEMEND (Packaging Journal)
- For Denmark, Jacob KESTNER (Pack Mercadet)
- For Spain, Carlos SOLSONA GONZALEZ (News Packaging)
- For Italy, Stefano LAVORINI (ItaliaImballaggio) and Pr Giovanni BRUNAZZi (Master in Packaging, Universita di Parma), Alessandra ALESSI ( Istituto Italiano Imballaggio)
- For the USA, Joan PIERCE (AMERIPEN) and Andrew GIBBS ( The Dieline).
Each school presented 6 alternatives. One out of 6 was selected. The jury rewarded 4 projects according to the following 4 criteria: sustainable development, use, seduction and communication.
You'll find here the 4 selected projects:
1st prize: Germany - University of Applied Sciences and Arts - FH Hannover
||The tea bag|
2nd prize : Italy - Politecnico di Milano
||The Shoe box|
3rd prize: Canada - UQAM - Université du Québec in Montréal
4thprize : Finland - Lahti University of Applied Sciences